Kiddo never crawled, NEVER. He did this scooch thing with a knee forward and one arm using his elbow. Looked like the soldiers going under the barbed wire in boot camp. He did that the entire time, never crawled, then up and walking. lol
I always had a very clean floor cuz it was all over his belly and pants.
Just wanted to stop by and tell you I finally got the Miso soup makings today - and it was SO GOOD!!! Thank you! I can't get over how easy it is to make!
Scrum, scrum, scrum.
Hey, you don't by chance know how it holds up in the refrigerator once it's made, do you? I was wondering if I could get away with making it in the morning and reheating it for lunch at work...
Wow - he took a tumble and just kept going! Good job buddy!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!
ReplyDeleteReminds me of my nephew. It's so cool to watch them take their first steps toward independence.
BTW I was reading This
awwww he's so adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteKiddo never crawled, NEVER. He did this scooch thing with a knee forward and one arm using his elbow. Looked like the soldiers going under the barbed wire in boot camp. He did that the entire time, never crawled, then up and walking. lol
I always had a very clean floor cuz it was all over his belly and pants.
The world is his oyster now. We just watched some home movies of our boys at about this stage. They got a kick out of it as much as we did.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to stop by and tell you I finally got the Miso soup makings today - and it was SO GOOD!!! Thank you! I can't get over how easy it is to make!
ReplyDeleteScrum, scrum, scrum.
Hey, you don't by chance know how it holds up in the refrigerator once it's made, do you? I was wondering if I could get away with making it in the morning and reheating it for lunch at work...
Hi fiwa... he's a funny little guy, heads right for the corners, the wires, doors... all boy!
ReplyDeleteHammer, True, and then we worry about them the rest of the time.
That is some interesting reading!
Burfica, to each his own little way of doing things!
Jeff, they grow so fast. I can hardly believe he's almost 1. Wow!
Fiwa, no problem, love to share a good recipe. The answer was yes, and I left word at your blog.